Finally some progress

Lobster,
Are you able to do the following procedure on your computer?

[SIZE=14pt]Procedure to “embed” photos into Wander The West – Post[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]1. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Open Two WTW windows. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]First window go to existing Post and select edit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]3. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Second Window Go to YOUR “My Gallery” on your profile.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]4. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Upload pictures to WTW Gallery.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]5. Left [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Click on “Thumbnails”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]6. Lrft [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Click on “photo” to insert (enlarges it)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]7. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Right click on image. Select “Direct Link to this image”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]8. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Right click again . Select “copy link URL”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]9. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Toggle to First window. Place cursor location photo to be located and Left click “Image” icon on Tool bar.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]10 Paste URL into open field. Click Ok[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]11, If done successfully – a large photo will appear.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Like this:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]
gallery_2684_908_40393.jpg
[/SIZE]

While learning your way around WTW post tool bars, check out this one:

Procedure to insert and rename links on Wander the West Posts

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
I'm on a windows PC. Typing in a reply box - I prefer full editor with the option below to "Preview Message" so I can test/see that everything works - there is a tool bar above that starts with B on the left. In the middle is a symbol that looks like a link of chain. Place your cursor over it and it says "link". That is the tool.

It helps to have another tab open in your browser with the page you want to link to. Yours would be here -
http://www.wanderthe...ateur-buildout/

That's the long web address displayed. Not as clean looking, right?

Highlight the address in the address bar, highlight, right click, copy.

Type whatever text you would want such as -

“Jim's Build”

Highlight that text by left click. Now click on the link symbol. A separate box appears. Paste the address in the URL box, right click, paste. Then click OK on the bottom. It should then look like this in your reply box.

Jim's Build

This shortcut is excellent for third party links.

Jim, your camper build is looking great. The dinette setup looks like it came right out of the FWC factory. As I'm currently looking for a FWC for my Tacoma, maybe you can tell me more about your decision to go with a shell. Was it just so you could customize the space a bit more and make room for your dogs? Or was there a significant cost savings involved? Having that cabinet custom made couldn't have been cheap.

I wouldn't claim 'cost savings' was my motivation. I'm a project kinda guy who likes to understand how things work.
By building out a shell, you get only what you want, where you want it and you understand how to fix it when it breaks because you put it in.
My experience is on boats where space is limited. I'm very new to camping so time will tell if what I built will actually function. If not, I know how to rip it out and start over. I was going to go really basic on my 'first build' but just couldn't go 'ugly' on a beautiful new shell.
It's fun to read these pages knowing you have a blank canvas to try this or that. I went with some components you wouldn't get from a factory build. Put on an ARB awning yesterday. Gonna put it back on the truck this week and go somewhere in two weeks. Wife retires in 5 months, should have it dialed in by then.

Trying again, thanks to everyone for trying to help.
I think Ski 3s advice to go to member support has paid off.
After reading PaulT mention "simple resize" I think I can do it from my iPad.
Here's my batteries/water tank IMG_1138.JPG
And the Lagun mount with water level site gauge IMG_1137.JPG

Back
Top Bottom