First Trip with ATC Panther Courtesy of Jay's Camper Sales

ojaimike

Maiden voyage of the Panther to White Rim Trail was a blast with Phil, Gene, Ann, Julie, and Bill. Sorry you couldn't make it Jay.

Camper and truck responded well to the sometime harsh weather and terrain. Won't forget the bluegrass, the rainbows, or Murphy's Hogback. Appreciated the quality build, Engel fridge, forced air furnace, solar panel queen bed, and max head room. Improvements made: padded door to save my head, installed drinking water line and filter to get rid of awful plastic taste, and added four eye bolts for a shade tarp.

Can't wait for next adventure. Saline at New Year's?

Attachments

• _9SC4142.jpg
    _9SC4142.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 233
  • _9SC4125.jpg
    _9SC4125.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 267
  • _9SC4023.jpg
    _9SC4023.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 276
  • _9SC3874.jpg
    _9SC3874.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 257
  • _9SC3839.jpg
    _9SC3839.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 263
  • _9SC3608.jpg
    _9SC3608.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 220
Nice photos Mike and welcome. Love the sunset shot of the snow capped La Sal's. We spend a lot of time in your backcountry...see ya on the trail!

Improvements made: padded door to save my head

Congrats on the new camper.

Could you please take a pic of the padding over the door. A buddy of mine nearly knocked himself out by hitting the door frame and received a bad cut. I've been thinking of some way to pad that area and not have it look like a hillbilly did the work.

Welcome to WTW, and congratulations!
You have some nice opening shots, there, too.
Happy trails. :)

Welcome and congrats on the new camper and well wishes for many years of happy travels! Great photos.................we're looking forward to more!

Congrats on the new camper.

Could you please take a pic of the padding over the door. A buddy of mine nearly knocked himself out by hitting the door frame and received a bad cut. I've been thinking of some way to pad that area and not have it look like a hillbilly did the work.

Mr. Sled.Frank here.I used a piece of foam pipe insolation ,Just cut to length and slipped over the inner edge of the door frame.Saves the head.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom