Fisherman and Pacbrake

Darryla

Hey Fisherman: When I first looked up Pacbrake it appeared they only made them for the Tundra. I believe you are correct in that they are better. I have now found their phone number and will call them on Monday. I will let you know what I find.

Please do not stop giving us your thoughts. I am certain everyone on this board appreciates your knowledge and opinion.

Darryl

Hey Fisherman: When I first looked up Pacbrake it appeared they only made them for the Tundra. I believe you are correct in that they are better. I have now found their phone number and will call them on Monday. I will let you know what I find.

Please do not stop giving us your thoughts. I am certain everyone on this board appreciates your knowledge and opinion.

Darryl

I'm not so sure my opinion is worth very much, just ask Mr. Pueblo, and as far as knowledge goes, my old man had to give the principal of my high school a below cost deal on a new car to get me out of high school, he told me I wasn't going to go anywhere without a HS diploma, I guess he was right, I ended up here. The bags are better, I've been preaching that fact for about a year, the last time I talked to them, they told me they would have a kit for the Tacoma, if they do, they are what you want. One more thing, who has Firestone tires mounted on their truck?

Back
Top Bottom