Flat bed

simimike

Contributors
Here's some pictures of my flat bed. These were taken before the installation of the XPCamper. The bed was built by Denver Off Road to XPCamper specs. The drop sides were an option I couldn't resist.

Mike

Attachments

• side up.JPG
    side up.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 211
  • sides down.JPG
    sides down.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 202
Sweet rig, Mike. I drove a flatbed for thirteen years and it was great; for camping, for construction and overall cool factor. :D

Good deal. I've got my order in for a ute (local pickup, hard to argue with that) with a few tweaks: headache rack deleted from the headboard so its not blocking my back window and I ordered it 7'-6" long to match my camper length. Should be available at the end of the month.

Here's some pictures of my flat bed. These were taken before the installation of the XPCamper. The bed was built by Denver Off Road to XPCamper specs. The drop sides were an option I couldn't resist.

Mike

Mike, Did Denver Off Road ship your flatbed or did you have to drive to Grand Junction? I'm planning on ordering a truck without the pickup box and am trying to figure out the logistics of installing the flatbed...I to agree the drop sides would be hard to resit. Warmest Regards

az51: Layne from Denver Off Road flew to LAX from Grand Junction and drove my truck to his shop. Then I flew to Junction and drove back to Simi Valley. Saved a couple of hundred bucks over shipping costs.

pods8: The headboard and sides are removable. Looking forward to to pic after your install. Keep me posted.

Lighthawk: The cool factor is nice. I almost hated to put a camper on the back, almost.

Attachments

• new flatbed 002.JPG
    new flatbed 002.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 156
Back
Top Bottom