Fleet build cooler placement

CUonRoad

Help, our Fleet shell will be built soon, so have to make the final decisions on options. We’d like a side dinette, but need to make sure the Yeti Tundra 45 will fit between dinette seat and the bench on the opposite wall. Can someone with a side dinette please, please give us this measurement? The dealer says he doesn’t have one in stock, so can’t measure it. If it doesn’t fit there, does anyone have a Yeti 45 or similar sized cooler up on the bench - can it be opened enough to throw food in with the top down?

Thanks!

That space is 23 1/2" on my 2016 Eagle shell with side dinette. Floor pack should be the same on your Fleet. I have an ARB fridge up on the shelf and can open it some when the roof is down. You can see that I have built in a storage bin and made a wider seating area also. Ron

20220129_075036_resized (1).jpg

Thanks for your help! Like the additional seating/storage. Would love to see others’ seating/cooler solutions in a Fleet shell.

I'd suggest that you call around to some other dealers. That will give you the latest specs.
Sometimes manufacturers change specs without notifying anyone.

Back
Top Bottom