Fleet build cooler placement

CUonRoad

Help, our Fleet shell will be built soon, so have to make the final decisions on options. We’d like a side dinette, but need to make sure the Yeti Tundra 45 will fit between dinette seat and the bench on the opposite wall. Can someone with a side dinette please, please give us this measurement? The dealer says he doesn’t have one in stock, so can’t measure it. If it doesn’t fit there, does anyone have a Yeti 45 or similar sized cooler up on the bench - can it be opened enough to throw food in with the top down?

Thanks!

That space is 23 1/2" on my 2016 Eagle shell with side dinette. Floor pack should be the same on your Fleet. I have an ARB fridge up on the shelf and can open it some when the roof is down. You can see that I have built in a storage bin and made a wider seating area also. Ron

20220129_075036_resized (1).jpg

Thanks for your help! Like the additional seating/storage. Would love to see others’ seating/cooler solutions in a Fleet shell.

I'd suggest that you call around to some other dealers. That will give you the latest specs.
Sometimes manufacturers change specs without notifying anyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom