Fleet shell interior dimensions

CUonRoad

Trying to figure out how to get an electric bicycle and everything else we need inside a Fleet shell before we commit to a purchase, but I can’t seem to find the interior dimensions anywhere. Specifically, what is the depth and height of the side benches and the height from top of the bench to the ceiling when the top is down? We also plan to get the furnace option, so dimensions of that cabinet would be very useful as well.

Appreciate the help!

You don't want to carry a lot of stuff like bikes inside. That will really scratch up and damage the interior and make it look like crap soon. Get yourself a good bike rack. I put mine on a swing out attachment and that allows me to enter and exit the camper without a problem.

Good advice, that’s the very reason we decided to go with a shell with built in bike repair clamp for the bike. We would have gone with the FWC class M series (which is really just a canopy with an over the cab bed), but need the furnace.

Anybody with those super quick measurements of how big the bench is on a FWC Fleet canopy?

Back
Top Bottom