Fleet shower not working

bignerdski

Hey everyone, my shower (indoor and outdoor) just stopped working. I'm on a trip through Montana and am hoping to fix it on the road. I still have water pressure from the sink but it dribbles out of the shower head when connected. I took the shower head apart and turned the water on to see if there was pressure but no dice.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

PS. My fleet is less than 6 months old

You should call FWC. There is a recent post about several outdoor showers that weren't working. If the knob to your shower (in the cabinet) is turned off, no water is going to get to your shower. If you have used them without issues and now they don't work, then there is something else going on. In any event, when you have cell coverage, I would contact FWC by phone. Here is the link to the previous outdoor shower post: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/12325-outdoor-shower-help/ Your issue should be covered under your warranty.
jd

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Dumb question, is the slide switch on the shower head on? Failing that, I believe some have had problems with the check ball in the quick connect hookup for the shower hose.

@longhorn1: I'll give them a call when I get coverage and they are still open. In the meantime, I'll read the thread. Thanks.

@dynobob: Not a dumb question especially as I've been that guy before. This time though I've checked the slide on head and even took it apart. Still nothing.

I'm hoping to be in Jackson Hole on Friday and will try and stop by the dealer then.

Back
Top Bottom