Flip panel problems !

wvtradbow

Advanced Member
In doing this total rebuild,i took a lot of advice from the good folks on here and decided to take the roof off since I'm doing the sideliner (and everything else).Well I had to make new flip panels anyway and I did do this before probably 15 yrs ago for the front and wasn't that big of a deal ,but now is a different story. I basically put them back in the same holes they came out of and now I can't get the back to lay down.
Any ideas,this really has me stressed.This build is a long way off yet but everyday I'm making progress but I'm stuck,I'm not sure if I put the liner on that will help line everything or what..

Here's my old roof,pretty bad with a lot of mold. my new roof is much cleaner
The new flip panel lays down good in front but not the back and this pic is the back panel up.

Do you have the upper mattress in place? If not put a 4 inch spacer under the front folding panel so it does not lay down past level. That will make the rear do that.

Thanks Marty I never thought about that,I don't have the interior done yet and I'm putting it back to the original layout,I was thinking,if I had the cabinets done and the back panel was to lay on the countertop maybe that work.

Back
Top Bottom