Flippac anyone?

Captm

So does a Flip Pac fit in WTW? Sometimes I feel like I'm in a glorified tent and dream of a FWC but it's what I have. I enjoy the light weight #290ish before mods. Plenty of room for myself but cozy when my wife and two dogs join me. It will help when I get the pass- thru set up so the dogs can stay in the cab of the truck (tacoma dbl cab)and still access the camper. I really enjoy following WTW and the members posts.
Cheers

If you're using it to wander the west, I'd figure it would fit. I enjoy being educated about other options/methods.

Boy is this one old...Lots of Nostalgia. We had one for 8 years

gallery_2684_769_98199.jpg

gallery_2684_769_21303.jpg

Camped in it all over the desert. Noisy when the wind blew - well built. Canvass and poles easily handled 45 + mile an hour cross-winds. Not a true camper. Got us out of the wind and cold. Cheap to keep. And we had a usable dry space to carry stuff when not camping. Sold it too a couple in Utah for $1500.00 who bought a weather proof cover. Reports say they are very happy with it.

Check them out...About 5 grand new....http://www.flippac.com/ ...Great for small families that like to camp and sleep off the ground. :)

Back
Top Bottom