For sale lots of camping gear - alot is unused

kramme

Advanced Member
If you live close by some good deals - I live in Novato and work in Pleasanton so fine to meet someone on route.
Got to much or duplicates - got to clean out garage per the spouse. mkramme@gmail.com

Some still new (in package) or only used a couple of times.

Portable Shower Deck new in package $20.00
If you have a shower enclosure for camping this is ideal to keep your keep clean or also for shower floors in camp grounds

Protect your feet from wet, slippery shower floors.$20.00[/b]
Sturdy wood platform gives you a clean, slip-resistant surface in the campground shower. Folded, it's a handy carry case for towel, soap and accessories. Sturdy, corrosion-resistant hinges and latch.

Open: 15 3/4"L x 23 1/2"W x 2"D.
Folded: 15 3/4"L x 11 3/4"W x 4 1/8"H.

Coleman Ice Chest w/ Wheels 50 qt $20.00

SOLD Shower/toilet enclosure (new) for camping/outdoor concerts - $40
Porta-privy Privacy Shelter by Outback. Very popular for campers. This one is new and still in the package.

Great for families and wives who want privacy - worth it!

Can be used as a private changing room, toilet area and for showers. Simple to set up and small.

Pops up in under a minute
Excellent for showers and toiletry needs
Large ventilation screens
Freestanding design with removable waterproof floor

Pops up in seconds, not minutes Generous 54" x 54" x 80" interior Weather-proof nylon lining Large ventilation screens Top-opening moon roof access Interior and exterior clotheslines Removable toiletry mesh bag Interior mesh storage bag

See here for info http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPA10295S2808351502P?prdNo=13

Rubbermaid Slim Cooler - 12 Can - $10
Rarely used - now that Spring is here - great for road trips!
3-quart cooler holds12 twelve-ounce cans with ample room for ice
Coleman Ice Chest w/ Wheels 50 qt $30.000
Holds 60 cans plus ice
Durable 7" wheels for all-terrain handling
Hinged lid won't blow away in boats or truck beds
Rust-proof, leak-resistant drain
16.5" x 26" x 14"

Attachments

• s7_511007_999_01.jpg
    s7_511007_999_01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 97
  • large cooler.png
    large cooler.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 515ENBAD6TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    515ENBAD6TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 112
  • small cooler.png
    small cooler.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 104
If you live close by some good deals - I live in Novato and work in Pleasanton so fine to meet someone on route.
Got to much or duplicates - got to clean out garage per the spouse. mkramme@gmail.com

Some still new (in package) or only used a couple of times.

Portable Shower Deck new in package $20.00
If you have a shower enclosure for camping this is ideal to keep your keep clean or also for shower floors in camp grounds

Protect your feet from wet, slippery shower floors.$20.00[/b]
Sturdy wood platform gives you a clean, slip-resistant surface in the campground shower. Folded, it's a handy carry case for towel, soap and accessories. Sturdy, corrosion-resistant hinges and latch.

Open: 15 3/4"L x 23 1/2"W x 2"D.
Folded: 15 3/4"L x 11 3/4"W x 4 1/8"H.

Coleman Ice Chest w/ Wheels 50 qt $20.00

Shower/toilet enclosure (new) for camping/outdoor concerts - $40
Porta-privy Privacy Shelter by Outback. Very popular for campers. This one is new and still in the package.

Great for families and wives who want privacy - worth it!

Can be used as a private changing room, toilet area and for showers. Simple to set up and small.

Pops up in under a minute
Excellent for showers and toiletry needs
Large ventilation screens
Freestanding design with removable waterproof floor

Pops up in seconds, not minutes Generous 54" x 54" x 80" interior Weather-proof nylon lining Large ventilation screens Top-opening moon roof access Interior and exterior clotheslines Removable toiletry mesh bag Interior mesh storage bag

See here for info http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPA10295S2808351502P?prdNo=13

Rubbermaid Slim Cooler - 12 Can - $10
Rarely used - now that Spring is here - great for road trips!
3-quart cooler holds12 twelve-ounce cans with ample room for ice
Coleman Ice Chest w/ Wheels 50 qt $30.000
Holds 60 cans plus ice
Durable 7" wheels for all-terrain handling
Hinged lid won't blow away in boats or truck beds
Rust-proof, leak-resistant drain
16.5" x 26" x 14"

Hello. Is your gear still available? If so, I'm interested in the big cooler and shower stand. Thx.

Hello. Is your gear still available? If so, I'm interested in the big cooler and shower stand. Thx.

The big cooler is and the shower stand. If you click on my name it goes to my email and from there we can talk further.

The big cooler is and the shower stand. If you click on my name it goes to my email and from there we can talk further.

Leadled9 - I have the large cooler. I will be going your way on Tues if you want to connect. I did sell the shower deck.

Back
Top Bottom