Forestville State Park

takesiteasy

I posted a new trip report in the blog. http://travelswithrockythedog.blogspot.com/2013/08/forestville-state-park.html

Here is a teaser pic:

IMG_4073.JPG

Nice report Al.Enjoyed all the photos.Especially the house/door/hardware detail.
I know this might be a crazy question.do you wear a "waist belt" with your waders?
Also I checked out your screen inclosure again nice job.I bet you use that a lot back there.
Thanks Frank

That's another area I know nothing about, so I really enjoyed your report. That looks like a nice state park with lots of interesting features.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
I know this might be a crazy question.do you wear a "waist belt" with your waders?
Frank, funny you should ask. I normally do wear the waist belt but that evening I didn't bother because I thought I was only going to be in knee high water. Left it in the pocket to save 20 seconds. I even thought of skipping the waders but the water was cold so I wore them. Big surprise when I stepped in the hole. In this case it was a minor mistake because the hole was deep but not wide and I was able to scramble out before the waders filled up. Didn't even drop my rod, haha. Good lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom