**FOUND ONE** WTB/ISO 6.5 ft truck pop-up (FWC Hawk, Hallmark Milner, Outfitter Caribou, ATC)

Ruck_and_Roll

*Found*

Live in Grand Junction, CO. Started on the search for a travel trailer, switched gears to a pop-up truck camper in the last month or so. Looking to be in one by this fall for hunting season. I may end up ordering a new FWC Hawk but would much prefer to buy something used. Looking a model with heat, cooking setup at the very least, prefer a side dinette option. Will be on a trip to the midwest (Wisconsin) in June and could possibly pick up.

Best,

Luke

pm me

Hi Luke,

I'm getting ready to sell my FWC Hawk. It has heat, a rollover couch with dinette option, sink, refrigerator, 2 burner stove, and hot water. It also has mechanical jacks with wheels to help with getting it on and off the truck. It's a 2007 model and has been garaged and stored either on the truck or for short periods on saw horses. We have it on a 1/2 ton 2WD Silverado. Call or text 5 one 5 83 five 707 one and I will gladly send pictures and discuss the camper. We were going to list it for 10,500, but could go 10,000 if you are wanting to buy it before we list it. We are located near Rapid City, SD fyi

Thanks,

Leo

If you're interested, I have an Earth Cruiser GZL 400 that I'm going to be selling very soon (currently moving, thus crazy busy, but it'll be available to sell by about June 25th or so.) Excellent design, high quality and great condition, with all the goodies: great solar system with plug-in power add on, gas heat and cook top, and electric refrigerator, water pump and water heater. Indoor and outdoor showers, custom built huge storage box between truck cab and camper. Sleeps two easily. Fits on 6-6.5' bed. Great camper--super well built, light and strong--but we're now in need of a larger rig, as family has recently grown.

There is a Milner on Craigslist located in Ft Lupton CO. Needs some work but it $2000

Back
Top Bottom