FOUND! We purchased one - thanks all! FWC Hawk or ATC Panther with heat and solar

SW Adventurer

Hi all! We have a 2006 Toyota Tundra Full Cab with a 6' bed. We would like to buy a used FWC or ATC camper that fits our truck. It looks like the Hawk is the right model from FWC And the Panther is the ATC version that would fit. We want to keep it light in weight and spacious inside so a shell would be just fine. We'd like to have a heater, a fan/vent, solar, passenger and driver side window, over cab bed with mattress which comes standard but thought I'd add that in the post. Stove would be nice but not necessary as well as awning, insulation package and other accessories. If you have something that fits this descriptions and thinking of selling, we are ready to purchase! We live in New Mexico but can travel upon short notice. You can email me directly at breece.robertson at gmail dot com. Happy Camping!

Welcome to the forum.You said "full cab" is that the AC cab or the four full size door cab?
Keep in mind the four full size door cab has a deeper truck bed then the other models.
You will need a camper that fits either a AC cab 17" deep bed or a camper that fits a 20"+
deep bed.
You may already know this but it is important.
Good luck out there.
Frank

Have not been thinking about selling our Hawk (yet), but it fits your needs very well. PM me if you want details. I am not ready to post it as generally for sale.

Breecer

Welcome WTW.

I have a 2016 Hawk, I might sell as well. Has everything you listed on your wish list. When you mentioned driver and passenger side windows, those come with the front dinette option, which mine has as well. I also have the Silver Spur interior.

I haven't considered selling to the point of listing it because I really don't want to sell it. But now living on the SC coast, we don't use it nearly as much as we used to.

We get out to SF once a year as friends live on Alto and in Casa Solinas.

I don't plan on driving that way until September, but, could make a spring trip if need be.

Back
Top Bottom