Four Wheel Campers "Harlem Shake"

Stan@FourWheel

We have been really busy this year.

The entire crew here at FWC says ..."THANK YOU" to all of our loyal customers and followers !!

:)

We really appreciate your business and our team is working hard and making our campers and business even better.

We thought we would take 10 minutes out of our Friday afternoon schedule to have some fun.

Check out the Official Four Wheel Campers "Harlem Shake".

Do you have this much fun at work ?

I Get To Launch F-15's Every Day At Work, And That's Fun! But I Am Glad To See The FWC Crew Doing Some Quality "Team Building" Keep Up The Good Work! Glad To See You Guys Having Some Fun...

Well, what I am glad to see is how many people apparently now work at FWC.

An American company, that produces a fine, if not industry leading product, for a reasonable price. Don't think FWC is that reasonably priced? Price some other campers and you'll see. I am not reffering here to ATC, they are also in the very reasonable price category.

Yes, it can be done!

That is probably only 1/2 of our staff in the video.

The other 1/2 didn't know what the Harlem Shake was, or were kind of scare to participate with a bunch of Weiro-O's.

*laughs* :)

We had a Senator visiting the factory that day and he was checking out our campers.

They got a good laugh too, walking out into the shop seeing our professional group hard at work dancing like that.

I think it is a good thing to be able to laugh at yourself every once in awhile.

Thank gawd people can just relax and enjoy the moment... we get too wound up ... Stuff like this when really sincere is why people are dedicated to where they work. I love FWC!

Back
Top Bottom