Four Wheel Campers: We have a New East Coast Dealer in West Chester, PA

Stan@FourWheel

Four Wheel Campers has a "New" East Coast Dealer representing our campers!

We are very proud to have Main Line Overland, located in West Chester, PA joining the FWC family.

Welcome aboard Matt, Pete, & Staff. They will be receiving their first 4 showroom campers sometime around Christmas.

Feel free to give them a call or e-mail if you would like to visit their new camper showroom.

Main Line Overland
325 Westtown Road, Suite 14
West Chester, PA 19382
(P): 610-952-0271
(E): sales@mainlineoverland.com

Happy Holidays from all the staff here at FWC.

smile.gif

Attachments

• mail-line-overland-west-chester-pa-four-wheel-popup-truck-camper-dealer.jpg
    mail-line-overland-west-chester-pa-four-wheel-popup-truck-camper-dealer.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 170
Fantastic news! I look forward to seeing more FWC campers around Eastern Pennsylvania so my own FWC Grandby won't feel so lonely. Best wishes to Main Line Overland and to Four Wheel Campers.

Thanks for the intro Stan!

We are very excited to now be a part of the Four Wheel Campers family. Our showroom units will be arriving just in time for Christmas, and we hope to see many of you in the near future.

We are just ecstatic to be giving customers on the east coast access to another high quality product that otherwise would not be easily available.

Feel free to give us a call (844) 656-7626 or shoot us an email at sales@mainlineoverland.com if you have any questions.

WELCOME!!!! Being a 2011 FWC on the 'right coast' we've been wandering the east for a few years. Lots of folks approach us and ask us for a tour of the camper (Eagle). I love this camper. We have been in the wild North Maine woods on a number of occasions... it is as rough as Alaska and we have felt secure and comfortable....Adirondacks of NY and the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont. I am glad we have a "local" place to contact and perhaps drop in on in the Spring on our way to Kentucky... There is no doubt a steep learning curve for you to be familiar with each units quirks and mods. I hope you reach out to this forum and learn from the road crew who know best... owners. Best of luck and know you are on a good band wagon.

buckland said:
WELCOME!!!! Being a 2011 FWC on the 'right coast' we've been wandering the east for a few years. Lots of folks approach us and ask us for a tour of the camper (Eagle). I love this camper. We have been in the wild North Maine woods on a number of occasions... it is as rough as Alaska and we have felt secure and comfortable....Adirondacks of NY and the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont. I am glad we have a "local" place to contact and perhaps drop in on in the Spring on our way to Kentucky... There is no doubt a steep learning curve for you to be familiar with each units quirks and mods. I hope you reach out to this forum and learn from the road crew who know best... owners. Best of luck and know you are on a good band wagon.
Buckland, thank you! We recently got back from the FWC factory after spending a few days walking the factory floor and learning how these units are meticulously built and repaired. We also had a great dealer meeting and really discovered that FWC is a family that we are proud to be a part of. We look forward to working with customers on the east coast and growing the FWC following.

Back
Top Bottom