Frame thickness.

Dozoor

Just wondering if somebody could tell me the wall thickness of the alloy frame ?

Larry

Just wondering if somebody could tell me the wall thickness of the alloy frame ?

Larry

I love the Fwc's But we don,t Get them over here , to ship one would be around $4000,

I want to build a similair thing , sort of cross between an Fwc and a phoenix
I have a lwb Nissan patrol wagon so im thinking something like this pic of a jeep conversion
only taking out the rear door windows as well,welding the rear passenger doors closed to create a style side look , it would be open from the front seats into the camper if you can imagine that . So anybody know the wall thickness of the alloy frame , 0.040 wall 1" x 1" on most of the frame ?
thumb_coyoterv-zebraext-7-1.jpg

I love the Fwc's But we don,t Get them over here , to ship one would be around $4000,

I want to build a similair thing , sort of cross between an Fwc and a phoenix
I have a lwb Nissan patrol wagon so im thinking something like this pic of a jeep conversion
only taking out the rear door windows as well,welding the rear passenger doors closed to create a style side look , it would be open from the front seats into the camper if you can imagine that . So anybody know the wall thickness of the alloy frame , 0.040 wall 1" x 1" on most of the frame ?
thumb_coyoterv-zebraext-7-1.jpg

1" x 1" sounds right to me. If it is not that it is only a few mm different.

Larry

The frame on my '91 Granby is 1 x 1", with .040" wall.

The frame on my '91 Granby is 1 x 1", with .040" wall.

Thanks guys ! :)

I had the guys on another forum photo chop one for me would be somthing like this,

patrolcanopy-1.jpg

Thanks guys ! :)

I had the guys on another forum photo chop one for me would be somthing like this,

patrolcanopy-1.jpg

I'd love to circumnavigate your continent in that :D Had the pleasure of driving from Melbourne to Perth on a motorcycle a couple years ago.

I'd love to circumnavigate your continent in that :D Had the pleasure of driving from Melbourne to Perth on a motorcycle a couple years ago.

Thats a decent ride ,long way between beers on that route Barko1 !

Here's some photos from their production:

Thanks Bob, was going to ask about there welding , its Tig , would be a bit thin for mig

Back
Top Bottom