free 30lb struts, pay it forward

VanGoOutdoors

Got some 40lbs with all the power on the roof, so im giving away the 30lb struts that came off.

all yours for free, just pay actual shipping to your location via paypal.

anyone need a set?

I bought 40# struts for my 79 Grandby rebuild. As I only have a Fantastic fan on the roof, they seem a little too much. I wouldn't mind paying the shipping to try the 30# out. After I make a decision on what set is best, I'd gladly offer up the set not used for the price of shipping also. My zip is 19320. PS I have 36" struts.

shellback said:
I bought 40# struts for my 79 Grandby rebuild. As I only have a Fantastic fan on the roof, they seem a little too much. I wouldn't mind paying the shipping to try the 30# out. After I make a decision on what set is best, I'd gladly offer up the set not used for the price of shipping also. My zip is 19320. PS I have 36" struts.
I apologize, these are 40s.

I'll take them if you still have them and they are 40" in length. I'm on the road in Taos at the moment, be home early week and we can work out the shipping details. Ron

Looks like I'm second in line but if it doesn't work out contact me. I'll take them off your hands for the shipping.

Whether goes to me or someone else, it's a good thing you're doing. Thank you.

I have been in contact with Grant and have discussed that I would like to have them and pay for shipping, he stated he would ship them to me as soon as he was able and had time, I told him no hurry. Just a FYI. He hasn't been on here in awhile. Ron

Back
Top Bottom