froli sleep system and other modifications

We use the stock FWC mattress on top of our Froli travel system with a thin mattress topper. Top still closes (even with light bedding) and the froli made the stock mattress much more comfortable. Even though I like a firm mattress, the FWC mattress was too firm, leading to a sore hip after multiple nights.

Edit to add: This is on a flatbed, so the top closing part may not apply to a slide in.

la_morris said:
Another happy Froli customer. I have the travel version, I believe (the one that adds the least height). Tried a memory foam topper and a different foam mattress. Should have gone straight to the Froli.
Can you recommend models of mattresses that would be suitable for froli sleep system? Anything from Zinus for example?

Gregfosterid said:
Can you recommend models of mattresses that would be suitable for froli sleep system? Anything from Zinus for example?
I recommend figuring out the maximum thickness that will fit and then go to a foam shop and figure out what firmness you want, keeping in mind that the Froli system will soften things up a bit.

Also I just want to confirm that imo a Froli system plus a thin mattress is superior to a thick mattress only.

Based on our experience I recommend a 4" thick High Resilience Foam mattress of Medium firmness on top of the Froli springs (or alternatively over Hypervent).

We bought our mattress from Foamonline dot com.

Regards,

Craig

Back
Top Bottom