Front dinette photos

fireball

Greetings all,

I bought a shell model camper that I am trying to do a build out.

Would someone be so kind as to help me with a few photos of the front dinette table set up?

How does the table attach and also does the table drop down to support the middle cushions when the dinette is in bed mode?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Loading my camper tomorrow. The table mounts to the front framing/wall for the water tank. The table lowers down to become part of the bed. The seat cushions move to that area and the backs get unvelcroed and laid flat. I have struggled to load pictures on this site. Be happy to load to Facebook Four Wheel Owners site. I thought the FWC website had interior pictures.

Awesome sir, those were exactly the details I was looking for!

In the photos when you have it in dinette mode it looks like the seat backs are angled. Those are just flat cushions though, correct?

Do you find the setup comfortable for sitting? Since I am building this myself (I've gotten the FWC table and mounts) would there be any improvements or tweaks you'd make?

Thanks again for the great photos!!!

Fireball, the seat backs are flat, but have a rigid back to the cushion which rests on wooden rails to prevent the cushion from resting on the window.

I live near Slippery Rock. If you are in the area you are welcome to check out the front dinette setup in person on my Fleet.

fireball said:
Awesome sir, those were exactly the details I was looking for!

In the photos when you have it in dinette mode it looks like the seat backs are angled. Those are just flat cushions though, correct?

Do you find the setup comfortable for sitting? Since I am building this myself (I've gotten the FWC table and mounts) would there be any improvements or tweaks you'd make?

Thanks again for the great photos!!!
The seat back is angled, there are small supports on each side to support the backrest cushion, which has plywood in the back along with the foam. The supports hinge out of the way when in sleep mode.

Dropbox - File Deleted - Simplify your life

My first impression, as I've only had my Hawk for a few weeks, is that the Front Dinette is a great layout. The table/seats are comfortable to sit at (we had to wait out an hour+ rain storm our first night out), it converts into dinette mode quickly and easily, when in sleep mode, there is plenty room for an average size adult. My only complaint at this point is the seat cushions are a bit firm for sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom