Front runner table underbed install

Pamid2805

Advanced Member
Has anyone installed the stainless camp table over the cab area with their z brackets? We have the needed clearance. Wondering about noise and rattle?

See they have a pro table with "noise reduction brackets" and nylon edging but brackets are not currently available. Wondering if any less noisy on bumpy roads. Or if any issues getting stainless table in and out without damaging cab of vehicle?

We have an Eezi Awn large K9 Stainless Steel table that we had installed by our dealer with their Z brackets that are padded. Never heard any noise from it and never had any problem getting it in or out. Our dealer was Equipt Expeditions in Salt Lake City.

We have an Eezi Awn large K9 Stainless Steel table that we had installed by our dealer with their Z brackets that are padded. Never heard any noise from it and never had any problem getting it in or out. Our dealer was Equipt Expeditions in Salt Lake City.
Planning on the same install on my Fleet and just received my brackets and table. Trying to decide on the best way to go about it before drilling holes in my camper. Did they mount it centered or off center? What did you end up doing to secure the table, the included latch requires the Eezi Awn rack. Can you share some pictures?

Feel free to PM, Thanks in advance!

We have a stainless table mounted under the overhang on a 2015 Fleet, 2019 Ford Ranger. I mounted a 1' piece of 2" Aluminum angle bracket painted black with a pop-rivited piece to match the tables lock bracket.

I slide a piece of outdoor carpet between the table and the camper to eliminate noise and chafing.

Attachments

• PXL_20240905_224718653 (1).jpg
    PXL_20240905_224718653 (1).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 28

Back
Top Bottom