FS: 2000 Four Wheel Eagle Camper

harpo-the-skier

2000 Four Wheel Camper, Eagle. Fits 2000 Tacoma with 6 foot bed. Its reputation stands for itself so I will only point out upgrades and problems. 5 gal LPG. Two burner stove, hot air furnace. 12 gal water tank that I haven't used in years, pain to keep sanitary, easier to carry water containers. Upgraded last summer with solar power, gas struts to help raise roof, extra battery in camper (three total, one in engine, two in camper) and two way fridge (I think it has a small freezer). I prefer the two way to the three way as the three way uses electricity much less efficiently than the two way. Also pain to keep pilot lit in gas mode if windy. I have never run out of battery power while using the new fridge, with the two batteries in the camper and the solar power. No curtains. Standalone table that comes apart into three pieces or can setup on floor came with the rig. Rails for roof rack, along with crossbars but I am using the towers on another rig. After market install of a CD stereo with speakers in the bench, but one of the speakers might not work, missing screen. Maintainence issues on camper: No leaks now. Door leaked, fixed last summer. Fan in roof leaked, replaced years ago. A couple of holes in vynil, patched. Laminate floor was coming up so I tore it out, floor is plywood. Garaged most of the time, vinyl treated with 303 for protection from UVs.

Considering upgrades, I am asking $6000 but price is negotiable. Feel free to ask me for more info or more detail pics.

Located in Tahoe, CA. Best to contact me by email: anthonyrabinowitz at att dot net

Attachments

• taco 2.jpg
    taco 2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 234
  • taco 3.jpg
    taco 3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 232
  • taco 4.jpg
    taco 4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 299
  • taco pic 1.jpg
    taco pic 1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 295
price drop: $5000.00

mpoliver, please check with the manufacturer, four wheel campers, in Sacramento, they are very helpful

I have a 2012 which between 2005-2012 they were the same. So, I would say yes. And I love mine!

Attachments

• DSCN3642.JPG
    DSCN3642.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom