FS 2016 Hawk Shell Four Wheel camper SOLD

Mark Reefer

Brand new 2016 Hawk Shell purchased in December and never used. Garaged since purchase. Currently mounted on a new Sure Trac tilt bed trailer. Can be used on the trailer or mounted on your truck. This is a Shell model and has no furnace or sink/stove. It does have factory air conditioning, two roof vents, a fantastic fan, insulation package, battery and 12 volt outlets and the Silver Spur interior package. Selling for health reasons. Located in north central PA. 814-265-1558.

It is $13,500. Sorry I neglected to post that. Tried to post pics too but kept getting the "file too large" error message. Thanks Pax2525 for the other site referral.

Wow seems like a great price. If I didn't already have a FWC I'd be all over this. Good luck with the sale and getting your health back to 100%.

Thanks. I think it's a good price. With installation and tax, I paid north of $15,500. out the door for the camper and I'm including the brand new trailer that was $1000. Mainlineoverland n PA and New Hampshire can easily add any extras a buyer would want.

It's there.

Shur Trac utility tilt bed.pngi

New price.
$11000 CASH U.S. for camper and trailer if you pick it up. $10300 CASH for just the camper, but must be cash and you must come to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom