FS 2017 Hawk Woolrich Edition one of a kind NEW PRICE

therobo28

2017 Hawk Woolrich edition NEW price 35k

Up for sale is pretty unique Hawk Woolrich edition. This camper was originally Tom Hanagans the former owner of Four Wheel Camper. It was sorting of a parting gift for him but it was only used a few times. This unit was the first ever Woolrich built and was used as the prototype (the limited edition placard reads 000/100). Differences between the production Woolrich and this one:
- One of a kind bamboo interior vs the dark wood
- Upgraded blue lake solar controller
- Marine grade water and hookup fittings (see pictures)
- Upgraded flood lights
- Rocker guard on camper base

It has all the other options included on the Woolrich model.

- bat wing awning
- Indoor outdoor shower
- 130 l fridge
- All lighting packages
- Roof tracks
- Solar
- Thermal pack
- Cassette toilet (unused)
- 2 fantastic fans (with thermostats - not standard on other models)
- Lots more

I guess you could almost consider this a collectors item. Price is 35 k usd ... I originally paid 40. It was purchased through a FWC dealer.

It was purchased Feb 2022

Now why would I sell such a thing you ask? We’ll long story short I wanted a camper I could use back country snowmobiling and was looking for something lighter weight for my brand new 2022 tundra. After installing this into my tundra I soon realized that the new suspension design (rear coils)without upgrades (there are none available could not not safely support the weight) problem solved by a 3500 and have it live there full time. That said now that I have this truck there are better campers to suit my application with full hard walls. ( yes I would consider a hard walled camper trade)

If someone really wanted as a package it could be discussed.

Text Rob at 403-613–9836
Located in Calgary Alberta
Gst has been paid
Facebook ad

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/764840391463064/

Back
Top Bottom