FS 2018 Palomino Backpacker SS550

lanny

2018 Palomino Backpacker SS550
$15,500 OBO

Up for sale is my slide in truck camper that I’m selling for $15,500 OBO. This camper will fit in a short or long bed and has only been used 3 times. It’s a soft top, pop up camper that has an electric lift. Im the second owner and I purchased the camper from a dealer in Utah,(Parris RV). This camper is immaculate and has been very well taken care of. Everything works perfectly and the only thing that needed replacing since I’ve owned it is the LED lights inside, which have all been replaced. The camper comes with a 30 amp cord for power at a RV park and a 6 pin chord to hook up to your truck. I will include the happy jack system and turnbuckles for your truck if you don’t have it already. This is a $600 cost not including install. Heres a list of all that’s in the camper. Reico automatic jacks and a remote to operate, hot water heater, water pump, dometic 3 way fridge, furnace, LED lighting, two burner stove, 5 gal. propane tank (3/4 full), a lot of cabinet space, 3 skylights (2 have fans), 20 gallon water tank, queen Simmons bed, outside shower, outside battery charging posts, pre-wired for solar and sliding front window. Please feel free to text or call and I will respond promptly.
The camper is located in Henderson, NV and I'd be happy to show it if your interested and in the area. Additionally I have all the documentation for the camper along with the user manuals for all the amenities in the camper.
Thankyou for taking the time to look.
Jason
775-781-7087

**Im having a hard time uploading photos so please shoot me a text and ill send them to you ASAP.
Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.**
IMG_2618.jpg
IMG_2609.jpg
IMG_2615.jpg
IMG_2620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom