FS: Chevy HD 4X4 and Hawk (APRIL FOOLS GOTCHA!)

EdoHart

Grasshopper
For Sale:
2006 Chevy 2500HD 4X4 crew cab - 45,000 miles, Duramax/Allison, Cognito 4-6 inch lift set at 4 inches, Cognito pitman arm/idler arm supports and HD drag link ends, BFG AT/KO 315/70R17E tires, Warn bumpers front and rear (no winches, but with provisions to mount them), Viair 2.5 gallon on-board air tank & compressor w/hose that reaches all 4 tires, Ride-Rite front air shocks w/in cab adjustment and monitoring of air pressure, 52 gallon fuel tank, and IPod ready stereo.

And a 2000 FWC Hawk - 3 way refrigerator, 100 watt solar panel and MPPT charge controller capable of handling 400 watts worth of panels, 2 sealed, lead-acid batteries rated at a total of 200AH, a total of 32 gallons of fresh water storage in 2 separate tanks (with an electric pump to move water from the secondary tank to the primary), lockable storage under the sofa (which converts to a 40" wide bed), a 30" wide, over the cab bed, right side awning, custom fold down table on rear, left side, outside wall.

$10,000 for the combination. The mechanical jacks are not mounted to the camper, but you have to take them too. You arrange transportation.

$10K for a DMax & Hawk?? You suckers gotta check your calendar.... :LOL:

Happy AFD, Ed.

;)

Corporate Barbarian? Egad, now I have some reading to do in order to know how you acquired that moniker.

At least 2 of you had a laugh. :)

Corporate Barbarian? Egad, now I have some reading to do in order to know how you acquired that moniker.

At least 2 of you had a laugh. :)

Being the C.B. I am, I gave it to m'self...

total of 32 gallons of fresh water storage in 2 separate tanks (with an electric pump to move water from the secondary tank to the primary),

That's a good one.

On the serious side....is this a real description of your rig? If so, please tell me more about the extra water storage and electric pump to transfer to the primary tank.

That's a good one.

On the serious side....is this a real description of your rig? If so, please tell me more about the extra water storage and electric pump to transfer to the primary tank.

Regrettably, not by a long shot. Any extra water I car is in portable containers.

For Sale:
2006 Chevy 2500HD 4X4 crew cab - 45,000 miles, Duramax/Allison, Cognito 4-6 inch lift set at 4 inches, Cognito pitman arm/idler arm supports and HD drag link ends, BFG AT/KO 315/70R17E tires, Warn bumpers front and rear (no winches, but with provisions to mount them), Viair 2.5 gallon on-board air tank & compressor w/hose that reaches all 4 tires, Ride-Rite front air shocks w/in cab adjustment and monitoring of air pressure, 52 gallon fuel tank, and IPod ready stereo.

And a 2000 FWC Hawk - 3 way refrigerator, 100 watt solar panel and MPPT charge controller capable of handling 400 watts worth of panels, 2 sealed, lead-acid batteries rated at a total of 200AH, a total of 32 gallons of fresh water storage in 2 separate tanks (with an electric pump to move water from the secondary tank to the primary), lockable storage under the sofa (which converts to a 40" wide bed), a 30" wide, over the cab bed, right side awning, custom fold down table on rear, left side, outside wall.

$10,000 for the combination. The mechanical jacks are not mounted to the camper, but you have to take them too. You arrange transportation.

Where is this camper located. Not interested in the truck, would you sell the camper seperate? If so how much. Bruce

Regrettably, not by a long shot. Any extra water I car is in portable containers.

Ok If this is for truck and camper let me know. I am confused by all the humor and such but I would be a buyer if the above is for real.

Guys this was an April Fools joke
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

I am not laughing, oh well maybe a little.

tongue.gif

May want to edit the title and/or main message body to say such now that April 1 isn't on peoples minds.

Back
Top Bottom