FWC and ATC Weights

imthedude

Howdy folks. Total newb to the site here. We picked up a TC a few months. It's a '95 Starcraft Roadstar. It does well for us, is a very functional unit, and is in great condition, but it's a bit heavy for my taste @ 1340# dry. My truck (an '03 Dodge 2500 CTD) handles it fine, but it would be nice to have something lighter for mountain traveling, which is where our travels are most of the time.

So as you can probably guess I'm thinking of selling it and getting either a FWC or ATC. I'm curious what you guys see for weights on your campers with the basic setup - queen bed, dinette/smaller bed, plenty of storage, icebox, sink, heater, water storage, etc. - nothing fancy but enough to be somewhat comfortable. I'm currently thinking of a Granby or Hawk from FWC and something comparable (Cougar?) from AWC. Am I looking at under 1000# for one of these units outfitted the way I describe above?

attached is an option weight sheet so you can get a close total camper weight with the options you might want ...

Attachments

• Weight for Options.pdf
    37.4 KB · Views: 275
Back
Top Bottom