FWC coming to Billings, MT Jan. 15 -17

kcowyo

A reminder, we will be attending the Great Rockies Sports Show in Billings, MT on January 15, 16 & 17.

We will have a nicely equipped Eagle model and a loaded Grandby model at the show. This will be a great chance to see a Four Wheel Camper up close & in person. We had a great turn out in Denver and expect the same in Billings. So bring your spouse, bring your family and come see the latest from FWC. Hope to see you there!

Denver - January 2010
759960465_KC8Am-O.jpg

KC,

Being the important FWC guy that you are...you can't still be hauling around a '92 FWC Ranger II....If so, tell those cheap flakes to cough up a new camper....Or maybe it's time to change your sig.

Just returned from Billings for the show. It was great to meet KC and finally see one of the new campers. Mine is an 83 Keystone. I will try and get with Stan about my new canvas. Thanks for the talk and keep up the good work!

KC,

Have you become a FWC dealer now or the "traveling show guy"? I've been away from the WTW for awhile and may have missed something. I know you have been a great inspiration to many FWC owners and future owners in the past with your great posts on this and the Expedition Portal forum. You could probably be credited with many FWC sales without even being a dealer. :rolleyes:

Send more show pictures of the new FWCs.

Buzz

Toad, thanks so much for coming out and bringing your family to the show. It was very nice meeting you and hearing from a long-time happy customer. If you come up with a clever solution for hauling those mtn bikes (and I'm sure you will), let us know.

Buzz, I was recently hired by FWC to do some marketing work for the company. Trade shows are definitely part of it. I'll also be providing fresh & current content to the new website we're designing and in the future, we'll be planning some owner get-together's around the country. Basically, I'll be the company hype machine while continuing to be a loyal user & fan of the product.

A few pics from the Billings show -

767625251_ooeNv-O.jpg

767625482_SJnxr-O.jpg

765609782_n8Hhi-O.jpg

Here's a picture of the old girl from last summer. Once I figure out how to use this computure to downsize the photo's I will get some more in here. Like of those steps and my shower.

Attachments

• The Gin Joint.jpg
    The Gin Joint.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 110
KC,

Thanks for the reply. I bet you have a lot of fun doing the promotional stuff for FWC. Keep us informed of your shows. I'm planning my next trip west for sometime this spring/early summer and it would really be nice to swing by and visit a show you're at.

Back
Top Bottom