FWC coming to Denver Jan. 7-10

kcowyo

A heads up for those in the area who want to see a Four Wheel Camper up close...

We will be attending the International Sportsmen's Exposition in Denver, at the Colorado Convention Center next week. <-- link to show info

We will have a few different models on display, so if you are in the decision making process and would like to put your hands on one or sit in one with your spouse, this will be a great opportunity! We will be happy to discuss with you the best FWC options for your camping style & comfort levels. Or if you are a current owner and you would like to see what's new with Four Wheel Campers or just come by to chat, we would love to see you there.

For those in the Colorado area, this will be your best chance all year to see a varied selection of Four Wheel Camper models. So get out of the cold and come inside and see us. Bring the family and your product questions, we'll see you there!

Salt Lake City ISE show, March 2009 -
753959431_EHoEp-O.jpg

753959594_QJDny-O.jpg

bringing a falcon?

There will be a fully loaded Grandby, a well appointed Hawk and Eagle model in Denver. No plans at this time to bring a Falcon, sorry.

You need to come anyway! ;)

Are you still planning on coming to Billings in January and Great Falls in February? Much closer than Denever!

Oh man, that is a disappointment. I bought tickets yesterday for my wife and I to go back to Portland Oregon for a visit, and we're flying out 3 days before the show in Portland. :rolleyes:

Just a reminder to all interested parties, we are in Denver this week. Today was the first day of the ISE show and we are up and running. We had a great turn-out today and we're looking forward to a busy weekend. If you've been wanting to see a Four Wheel Camper up close, I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to come see the different models while we are in the area.

And from my quick walk around the floor this afternoon, there is a lot of other fun stuff to see as well. Now somebody turn up the heat in this town.... ;)

Denver International Sportsmen's Exposition, January 7, 2009 -
759960465_KC8Am-O.jpg

Hey, I'll be there tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person.

Back
Top Bottom