FWC Factory Tech Tips - Service Bulletins - Resources

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
This thread will serve as a pinned topic for the above items. This topic should be reserved for the more "official" stuff from the FWC company. You can post info directly into this topic or start a separate topic (separate topic may be cleaner as any additional comment or discussion can be there, that would keep this pinned topic much "cleaner") and ask that a link to that topic be added here.

FWC gas strut recall

Service Bulletin (Camper to Roof Wiring)

FWC Service Manuals

Exterior Gas Strut Roof Assist

Link to old FWC Resources Topic

FWC - Stan Kennedy - YouTube Channel

ski3pin, how does one get the 'recall' or update notices for their model sent directly to them from FWC?

Is there any where or any one that is currently updating or upgrading any of the older FWC to any of the newer interiors and features?? Is this a cost prohibitive venture or one worth pursuing ???

The R1G Master said:
Is there any where or any one that is currently updating or upgrading any of the older FWC to any of the newer interiors and features?? Is this a cost prohibitive venture or one worth pursuing ???
Look the Build Thread. Look at your old camper as a shell if you want to make major changes. Small updates would just be the cost of the new item, heater, cooktop etc.

Bill

1. HOW TO CLEAN THE SOFT-SIDE PORTION OF YOUR FWC

2. MOUNTING A SMALLER CAMPER ON A LARGER TRUCK

3. Grandby Model Walk-through (INTERIOR -- Side Dinette Seating)

4. Grandby Model Walk-through (EXTERIOR -- Side Dinette Seating)

Very timely post for me. I just cleaned my pop up material yesterday. Not the way you described however :) The black marks are bugging me. I will get back out there today and get er done. Thanks for the post stan

Sometimes I use it each time I am back from a trip,if the liner gets any yucky stuff on it.
Like after parking under Fir trees during the summer.They rain down little droplets of sap.
Nasty but easy to clean off.
Great stuff,make sure you get the right "303" product,they make several that don't work on the vinyl liner.
Thanks Stan.
Frank

GENERAL OVERVIEW ON HOW TO INSTALL EYE BOLTS:

Some general instructions on how eye bolts can be installed in the truck bed if you are buying a used camper and maybe need to do the installation yourself.

Four Wheel Pop-up Campers -- Basic Camper Installation Details

Note: This video was filmed around 2015, so some of the information is outdated. But we thought we would share the video anyway, so customers that are buying a used camper can at least have a basic idea on how the camper should be installed. Disclaimer* -- This is a general overview of how we install our custom camper tie downs for Four Wheel Pop-up Truck Campers. Every truck camper installation is different depending on the truck and camper. This video is informational in nature and is intended for example purposes only. Accordingly, this video should NOT to be used as a guide for actually installing your truck camper (whether or not your truck camper was originally sold or manufactured by Four Wheel Campers, LLC (“FWC”)), and is not recommended for such use. Rather, you are responsible for using your own skill, judgment and experience in installing your truck camper. We do NOT recommend this camper tie down method for any other truck camper. Any use of this video in installing your truck camper does not guarantee that the installation of your truck camper will be safe, prevent losses or damage, or otherwise be error free. You agree not to rely on or to instruct or advise others to rely on this video when installing your truck camper. All risks associated with the use of this video is solely with you. Four Wheel Campers, 109 Pioneer Avenue, Woodland, CA 95776 (530) 666-1442 www.fourwh.com

Back
Top Bottom