FWC factory visit

The factory is a great tour. We really got a better understanding of how well the Four Wheel Camper is made after the visit. Depending upon your definition of nearby, The Colusa-Sacramento River State Recreation area is one choice back up I-5 a bit. Or, if you continue on to Folsom Lake State Recreation Area you will find more camping there. I'm sure there are many other nearby locations, but we can vouch for those two.

It was disappointing though it wasnt an open house. I gave them a 24 hour and 2 hour warning and this dude had no time for me. There were no other customers around. I made it clear I had bought one in the past and was days away from ordering my second which I now have so gave no impression of being a tire(or camper) kicker. He tried to sell me a floor model with essentially no discount even though I told him I was already communicating with my local dealer building an order sheet which would have screwed the dealer. However, since then the support has been great.

We are going to make the open house this year. Don't think I will be bringing the camper. Using the pickup as a pickup, doing a kitchen remodel.

We might attend the open house but also need to figure out a nearby place to park/sleep.

We are heading south for a month....or so :)

David Graves

We will unlikely make the open house....too much to do before getting away.

I hope a grand day is had by all.

David Graves

Back
Top Bottom