FWC Gatherings?

100acrehuphalump

In a pool of clear crystalline water. Appalachia
Are there ever gatherings of like minded FWC owners? Like a big rendezvous of sorts, besides of course the overland expo's of which I've been to two already. I'd like to hit the trail with other owners sometime and share stories and experiences. I realize the east coast is limited in FWC owners, but how about starting a FWC meet and greet of sorts, or am I just sounding corny?

A rally is easy. Pick your favorite spot. Start a new post...something like " Appalachia FWC rally".

The first one I did in SoCal was at Anza-Borrego state park. Camping was free. Planning was just potluck on Saturday nite. We had 12 rigs. Lots of fun. No work. Buy name labels and borrow the banner from Four Wheel. Get your local dealer involved...maybe they will contribute some food or beer!

I don't have my FWC yet, but I just bought the truck for it last weekend (Ram 2500). I'll come to a rally if the schedule works out. I'm living in VA for now.

Adrian, here in Cleveland, Tn. It's past time for a gathering in the east. So count me in. let me know if I can help.

100acrehuphalump said:
Recently the old off road park referred to as Telico in NC was reopened maybe we could start something there...
Although the black bear hunting thing kinda puts me off a bit...
http://www.durhamtowntellico.com
You don't want to be around during bear season in NC. They hunt with dogs and can't be charged with a crime for any damage the dogs might do to other wildlife, livestock, pets or even people.

Back
Top Bottom