FWC Hawk For Sale SOLD

MoBill

2012 FWC Hawk. Very well equipped in like-new condition. Cost $21,005; available for $17,900. Only selling because new girlfriend wants a different model (yeah... I know). Purchase separately or mounted on 2011 GMC Sierra (half-ton, extended cab, 30K miles, silver) for $42,900. Contact me for photos and details.

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 294
Don't feel bad, I had to buy a travel trailer because the FWC didn't have a proper bathroom and shower, so now I have both. There's no way in hell I'd sell the camper...

And they say that today's men don't commit. :D

How quick do you go thru girlfriends? Consider replacing the upholstery fabric color scheme and adding some features of her choice.
Being careful with your money is a good character trait for a long term relationship. :love:
Yeah, right.
Paul

Yeah, well... you know how it is. Besides, she's absolutely worth it!

This camper really is in like-new condition and is a great deal.

Thanks much for your advice and support!

Where is the camper located? Can you give a list of options installed and layout on the inside? I am interested in the camper but not the truck.
Thanks.

I am located in Jefferson City, Missouri, in the middle of the state. If you provide your email address, I will send a copy of my original order sheet / invoice so you can see all the options. I will also provide additional photos of exterior and interior.

Thanks much for your interest.

Yes, the camper is still for sale. I am located in Jefferson City, Missouri.

Back
Top Bottom