FWC Hawk

Dorado_33

Has anyone had any issues having your camper off and sleeping in it with the Ricon camper jacks. If so are there any stands that can be placed under it to give extra support. I fish tournaments and would like to have my camper off my truck to make it easier.

There have been several threads on this. Do a search, you need to support the camper. two "Xs" out of plywood works well.

FWC & ATC campers shouldn't be used supported only on the jacks. The floor needs to be supported. You can make a simple support using a cross (X) with plywood.

I have used picnic tables, stout storage boxes and saw horses as additional points of support along with the jacks. The cross plywood would work better than those. The floor requires support and if two people or a heavy person is/are going to sleep on the cab-over then you may need to tie down the opposing door bulkhead end to some spiral ground anchors, tree(s) or other means. Do this at your own risk. FWC does not recommend it and all other disclaimers apply.

Back
Top Bottom