FWC New Dinette Config?

We have 4 fabric choices available right now ...

BLUE

TAN

DEER VALLEY APACHE

PALERMO SLATE (This is the grey fabric we used for the Silver Spur Edition)

Attachments

• Blue Cushion Fabric with Roll Over Couch.JPG
    Blue Cushion Fabric with Roll Over Couch.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Roll Over Couch with Tan Fabric.jpg
    Roll Over Couch with Tan Fabric.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Deer Valley Apache Fabric with Roll Over Couch.JPG
    Deer Valley Apache Fabric with Roll Over Couch.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 408
  • Dinette Seating with Tan Fabric.JPG
    Dinette Seating with Tan Fabric.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 413
Hey Sam

I think you would find it very helpful to stop by our factory if you are ever in the area, or make a trip up here when you are ready to place your order.

We can show you SO much while you are here.

:)

There are usually 5 different campers in the showroom, and maybe another 5 to 10 out in the shop that we can pop-up and show you.

We can give you the showroom tour and the factory tour while you are here.

We have been making alot of positive changes over the past few years.

New composite folding lift panels
New counter tops
New cabinet latches
New flooring
New stainless steel 3 bolt tie down brackets
New swivel table available
New electrical system and fuse panel
New Front Dinette Seating Available
New Self-Contained Models Available
and more ...

:)

What are the other options? On counters? Flooring? Frame walls?

Attachments

• IMG_3299.JPG
    IMG_3299.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_3311.JPG
    IMG_3311.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 348
Has anyone heard anything about FWC moving away from the center pole for the dinette table to a lagun-style side mounted table?

Yes, I have seen this set-up. I was in Woodland and stopped by the FWC factory. While I was having a minor issue replaced on my Hawk I browsed a little. In their showroon was a Lagun "style" table inside one of the campers. I looked at it, played with it, raised it and turned it. Raising and turning the table is accomplished by loosening a rachet system and then you tighten the rachet at your desired position. The table mechcanism on this table seemed sticky and it was difficult to raise and lower as well as turning it. Perhaps because its "new"? I looked for the maker of the table and I couldn't find it. That said, I know there is the Original (made in USA) Lagun Table which goes for about $200.00+ and then there are cheaper (made over-seas) Lagun style tables on the market which go for under $100.00. They look identical. Check the internet, google Lagun Side-Mounted Tables, etc. I don't know which of the two FWC is offering. Bottom line: These tables are a sweet idea, but know there are different makers of this style of table and just maybe the quality is compromised. Hope this helps.

Happy Trails...

Original (made in USA) Lagun Table

The Lagun table is made in Sweden. I have one and it is a fantastic piece of kit.

And as far as I know, FWC is not installing Lagun style table brackets, but another kind of swing bracket.

The Lagun table is made in Sweden. I have one and it is a fantastic piece of kit.

Yup, and yes it is one of the best mods you can do. Here's mine, taken through the side window. Very sturdy and adjustable. In the evenings, we remove it and fold down the seat to make a bed for the dog.

IMG_0581.jpg

And as far as I know, FWC is not installing Lagun style table brackets, but another kind of swing bracket.

Thank you for correcting me. I guess I had USA on my mind. You are absolutely correct, Sweden.

I got a chance to see the new table FWC is offering and have some hands on with it. It looked to be high quality and solid to me. But I think they are only offering it with the dinette configuration. If you are over 6' the dinette is going to feel cramped imho. The table in my Eagle was stored in my garage from day one, in fact I forgot I even had it until I sold it. The standard FWC table is a bad joke.

Thank you for correcting me. I guess I had USA on my mind. You are absolutely correct, Sweden.

I got a chance to see the new table FWC is offering and have some hands on with it. It looked to be high quality and solid to me. But I think they are only offering it with the dinette configuration. If you are over 6' the dinette is going to feel cramped imho. The table in my Eagle was stored in my garage from day one, in fact I forgot I even had it until I sold it. The standard FWC table is a bad joke.

I'm 6'1" and my girlfriend is 5'4" and we love the dinette. The Hawk is larger than the Eagle though. It's a personal thing really.

Back
Top Bottom