FWC Owners in San Diego area?

PW_SD

Hi folks. I'm looking into purchasing a FWC. I would love the opportunity to meet a local owner in the San Diego/North County area to have a look/see at your unit and how a FWC would fit my use.

If any locals are willing to meet up, just let me know :)

Hi folks. I'm looking into purchasing a FWC. I would love the opportunity to meet a local owner in the San Diego/North County area to have a look/see at your unit and how a FWC would fit my use.

If any locals are willing to meet up, just let me know :)

I sent you an email with a crazy idea

I'm in La Mesa. If you are down in San Diego or plan to let me know. Be glad to show you the camper. Is off the truck at the moment.

Contact email is on my webpage.

http://keithbarnes.smugmug.com/OffroadingandJeeping/2005-Dodge-Ram-2500-Diesel/14848706_93Gnbr#!i=1107789012&k=8niGk

Keith

I'm in La Mesa. If you are down in San Diego or plan to let me know. Be glad to show you the camper. Is off the truck at the moment.

Contact email is on my webpage.

http://keithbarnes.smugmug.com/OffroadingandJeeping/2005-Dodge-Ram-2500-Diesel/14848706_93Gnbr#!i=1107789012&k=8niGk

Keith

Hi Keith- I'll be in touch ahead of my next trek to La Mesa. FYI- I'm in San Marcos. Thanks for the offer!!

Im In Solana Beach. Camper is currently on jacks but would be happy to show you it.

Hi Keith- I'll be in touch ahead of my next trek to La Mesa. FYI- I'm in San Marcos. Thanks for the offer!!

And I am in San Marcos. jmassopust@sbcglobal.net

We San Diegans should get together and have a campout in the desert this fall, Anybody interested?

That's for sure! Thanks everyone! Jim- seeing you're in San Marcos, I'll hit you up for a quick visit. I'll send you an email :)

Morning PW,

When you email me put 4WCamper in the subject line so I don't think you are spam and delete your email.

Will do! Thanks :) I was tied up this weekend, will contact you heading into next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom