Fwc Press Release

kcowyo

Big news from Four Wheel Campers, and even bigger news for me personally -

Press Release: Four Wheel Campers Announces New Marketing Director

Woodland, California: October 28, 2009 - Four Wheel Campers, manufacturer of the celebrated lightweight slide-in pop up truck campers proudly introduces KC O'Connor of Lander Wyoming, as their new Marketing Director. In his new role, O'Connor will be a strategic member of the management team and oversee marketing concepts, trade press relations, web promotion and additional development of the Four Wheel Camper brand...

Link to full article -

Cool and congrats, just make sure they are compensating you for your photography, "Freetography" is getting a bit out of hand in the pro market.. ;)

I couldn't imagine a more perfect candidate. Congrats indeed. Look forward to seeing where it goes.

Very cool - congratulations KC!

From the press release:
as well as planning and managing social events for present and future customers.

Does this mean you get paid to lead rallies? I'm jealous! Marty is probably getting calls from ATC owners right now about a similar position.

...planning and managing social events...

Does this mean you get paid to lead rallies?

I'll have to re-read my contract, but I just thought it meant I had to pick up the beer and tend bar...?

Thanks for the support guys. I've never been bashful here about my love of these campers. Now I'll be even less bashful! And a few regional get-togethers during the year are absolutely part of the future. Now that people have moved beyond the fear of "going camping with some guys I met on the internet," and they are realizing that these rallies are a perfect opportunity to connect with other folks, it's time to get serious about having some fun.

And away we go! :cool:

Congrats! You were a significant influence when evaluating buying a FWC!!! You will be a great addition to the FWC team.

Way to go KC!! Super cool....

As a member of the highest FWC per capita community on the planet (Oxnard beaches), I fully expect a 'town hall meeting' in our hood soon...then a trip up the hill to our secret honeycomb hideout :D

TT

Congratulations KC
Is this a job you can handle from Lander or do you have to relocate to beautiful Woodland?
From your experience at the Colorado rally you probably know this group prefers Gentleman Jack and fine micro brews.

Dick

Congrats KC. Great deal for ya. Hope I see ya on a run. Not much to fear unless you don't like tacos :)

Congrats. FWC can certainly use a better marketing/promotion strategy than they've had in the past.

So...when's the move to Cali? (I hope I'm kidding...)

mtn

Fortunately, because packing & unpacking stinks, I won't have to move. I was however, almost willing to move when we pulled into Woodland earlier this month and I saw that they have an In N Out burger there...

I do suspect that I will be spending quite a few days next year getting much more familiar with I-80 across Nevada, Bonneville Salt Flats and Wendover.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom