FWC Roof Solar Plug and Wiring

I apologize if my response came off as harsh.

This forum is a great source of information for all things ATC/FWC and pop up truck camper in general and resource for trip planing and community. A quick search can usually answer most questions, and if not, a new post brings out the camper nerds (my self included) in short order.

However, a minor drawback with a forum is that the information is not vetted before it is posted, only after. It appeared to me that the tech you were quoting was saying that solar panel voltage doesn't matter. Maybe that is not what you or the tech meant, but that is how I read it.

I apologize as well... This is a wonderful forum indeed!

My concern was that the "tech's" info was potentially confusing. Solar/battery systems are confusing enough that I wasn't comfy leaving a potentially misleading statement out there...

ski3pin said:
rando and Vic, thanks for your continuing good information, class and style.
I second that! I reread the posts and didn't see anything I thought was harsh. You guys are just trying, as stated, to clear up incorrect info that will always be there to possibly send someone astray, now or in the future.

I appreciate the effort, since I go back to the beginning of time in forums to gather information for my projects. If it's on the internet, it's there pretty much forever.

Back
Top Bottom