FWC staff member having a bad day in 2015?

busboy66

Contributors
I've been doing some work on the new-to-me 2015 Fleet and I am removing the 3-way fridge to replace it with my Engel on a slide. The old fridge comes out easily and I commence removing the reflectix liner from the fridge cavity along with some styrofoam that's also in there. Whoever stapled in the reflectix was obviously dealing with something in their life since there were approximately 500 staples shot, sometimes 4 or 5 on top of each other. I get that the reflectix is flimsy and needs to be secure, but there were staples every 1/2 inch.

I just wanted to say to whoever that was that I feel for you. Sometimes life can be really frustrating and stressful and we all have to find ways to help us cope. Hopefully you are feeling better now and life is better for you. I was was really angry at the start of the prickly task of removing the staples, but eventually it became a process that allowed me to clear my own head and think about the bigger picture and to think about you, the Stressed Stapler from California.

busboy66 said:
I've been doing some work on the new-to-me 2015 Fleet and I am removing the 3-way fridge to replace it with my Engel on a slide. The old fridge comes out easily and I commence removing the reflectix liner from the fridge cavity along with some styrofoam that's also in there. Whoever stapled in the reflectix was obviously dealing with something in their life since there were approximately 500 staples shot, sometimes 4 or 5 on top of each other. I get that the reflectix is flimsy and needs to be secure, but there were staples every 1/2 inch.

I just wanted to say to whoever that was that I feel for you. Sometimes life can be really frustrating and stressful and we all have to find ways to help us cope. Hopefully you are feeling better now and life is better for you. I was was really angry at the start of the prickly task of removing the staples, but eventually it became a process that allowed me to clear my own head and think about the bigger picture and to think about you, the Stressed Stapler from California.
Love the attitude! :)

@busboy66

All kidding aside, I did forward the message to our production manager.

It's been a long time since your camper was built, but I try and forward these types of posts on to them, so they are aware of the customers experiences. And hopefully we get batter as a company.

Tks

@Stan

That's great customer service Stan, but likely this was a one-off situation (hopefully). I didn't intend to cause trouble for anyone.

Thanks!

I’m convinced that FWC owners are mostly zen Buddhist monks in the making. Thank you for moving out from the clenched center of frustration to the compassionate orbit of empathy and understanding. Meanwhile, I would love to learn more about your conversion project (not so much to zen practice, but to the new fridge configuration). Especially the new technology solution. Gassho.

Back
Top Bottom