Garage Sale

Mighty Dodge Ram

Time to clean out the closet:

SMITTYBILT XRC12. This is the first gen of these winchs. I originally bought it to mount in my ARB bumper but it wasn't "tall enough" to fit foot forward. Never been used and comes with all the goodies to install right away. I would suggest that you pull the gear box cover, clean out the old grease, and regrease with appropriate new grease; It has been sitting on the shelf for a few years. Paid $495, asking $250.

IMG_0021.JPG

SOLD! Next up is a Camp Chef Expedition 2X (Yukon) 60k of BTU with windshield. It comes with the 16" BBQ grill and a soft case for the burner unit. Paid $270 and have used it lightly over the past several years. Asking $150 for the whole shebang. SOLD!

Also from Camp Chef is the 38" cast iron table. You Dutch Oven folks know what I'm talking about. Paid $125, rarely used, asking $60.

IMG_0024.JPGIMG_0024.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0027.JPG

Please post your reply or PM me with your interest and thanks in advance for looking.

Almost forgot...I really wanted the Volcano Grill 3 to work out for me. Easily expands and collapses into a small package, uses wood/charcoal/propane, packs into a soft case. I see people using this for many things...grilling, frying, Dutch oven, baking. I end up using my trusty/rusty old Weber more often for the kind of cooking we do. Paid $160, asking $80.

IMG_0031.JPGIMG_0029.JPG

COMPRESSOR IS GONE. And...the infamous MV-50 SuperFlow 12v compressor. No description needed. Used infrequently, Amazon lists at about $75. How about $30?[

Back
Top Bottom