GBNP

Good trip Craig,enjoyed your TR, brought back lot's of nice memories! Wish I was with you-looks like Riley had fun (Bob Says Hi). Nice country, as soon as my back is good again will be out there, have to go easy for now. Did I miss something or did you hit the same post three times :p; maybe that's why i'm a non-blogger(not smart enough to even try to guess :D ), ?

Smoke

Still learning how it works. Figuring out the layout and all. Not sure why its doing newest first. I clicked the button to switch it.

Btw, saw at least a half dozen campers on the road. Gave one tour and had another inquiry. Nice being able to ignore the "not recommended for rv and trailers" signs.

I'm hooked on the blogger too. Makes it much easier to upload photos than using photobucket.

Would have been on Friday. Never saw or smelled smoke and the road wasn't closed long so I imagine it didn't amount to much.

Ran across this vid from 1971. Maybe the parts they don't let us visit are because of water? Or are the pools just seasonal? Also found some info that state the lexington arch may not even be an arch but is actually a bridge. I find it interesting the scientists don't know for sure.

https://archive.org/details/gov.ntis.ava12596vnb1

I'd love an explanation of why the Park doesn't have bears. Seems like suitable habitat.

Hmmm, now I read there are no bears in the entirety of the Great Basin? Thats going to require some more research, tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom