Idaho & Colorado - August 2024

Thx again for the excellent trip report monte. And good to see you meeting up with old acquaintences (sp?) .
i am living vicariously through you guys regarding camping this summer - as i have had to stick closer to home. next wk will be finishing up 8 wks of morning hyperbaric sessions.... had to have a tooth extracted, and with my cancer radiation in the past, the concern is that an extraction could result in broken jaw... so combined with a few wks getting that all approved through the great insurance system, it is hard to go anywhere. then after hyperbaric is finished next week, i get a mohs procedure on face... geez. anyways. everything is good, just not going places. looking forward to seeing some pics of your new rig and camper.

Thx again for the excellent trip report monte. And good to see you meeting up with old acquaintences (sp?) .
i am living vicariously through you guys regarding camping this summer - as i have had to stick closer to home. next wk will be finishing up 8 wks of morning hyperbaric sessions.... had to have a tooth extracted, and with my cancer radiation in the past, the concern is that an extraction could result in broken jaw... so combined with a few wks getting that all approved through the great insurance system, it is hard to go anywhere. then after hyperbaric is finished next week, i get a mohs procedure on face... geez. anyways. everything is good, just not going places. looking forward to seeing some pics of your new rig and camper.
Hope you are on the mend.It's not fun getting old.
Take care.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom