Gorgeous Like New 2012 Custom Bobcat Available Right Now!

chnlisle

Post Master
Hi Y'all

I'm posting this for a client. He's asking $11,200.00 the camper. He's loved this ATC Bobcat but becuase of health issues has only used it three times. This guy is an engineer so you can be sure this camper is absolutely immaculate. The interior was custom made after he saw my camper. We had many hours of emails, phone calls and face to face meetings to get him the camper that would suit his needs.

After he saw my camper we felt that when the Bobcat's lower bunk was fully deployed there be zero storage and aisle space.

We eliminated the couch back and couch cushions. We had the couch box made to the exact height as the window sill. He then had custom couch cushions made. (see Picture 1)
That gave lots under couch storage with greater height and plenty of aisle space between the couch and the counter and he still had a very large lower bunk.

ATC Lower Bed.jpg

Some of the other items are;
1. Jacks and brackets.
2. JACS bracket extensions.
3. Full length Yakima Tracks.
4. Clear screen door slider.
5. 2" roof extension. The camper interior height is 2 inches higher than stock.
6. Cabinet with door instead of ice box.
7. Out side storage area with lockable door instead of furnace.
8. Lockable propane door.
9. Extra large turnbuckle ports.

ATC storage DS.jpg ATC Counter.jpg AYC Front.jpg AYC Front.jpg ATC back.jpg

Ive tried 10 times to eliminate the extra "front" pic and couldn't so live with it the camper is not double fronted.
Cheers,
Jay

Attachments

• Upper Bed.jpg
    Upper Bed.jpg
    919 bytes · Views: 475
chnlisle said:
Hi Y'all,

I'm bumping this post for a client. This gorgeous Bobcat is still for sale and he's now asking $9975.00 This is an absolute steal. The camper is as close to brand new as you can get with out ordering a new one. He loved his ATC Bobcat but because of health issues has only used it three times. This guy is an engineer so you can be sure this camper is absolutely immaculate. The interior was custom made after he saw my camper. We had many hours of emails, phone calls and face to face meetings to get him the camper that would suit his needs.

After he saw my camper we felt that when the Bobcat's lower bunk was fully deployed there be zero storage and aisle space.

We eliminated the couch back and couch cushions. We had the couch box made to the exact height as the window sill. He then had custom couch cushions made. (see Picture 1)
That gave lots under couch storage with greater height and plenty of aisle space between the couch and the counter and he still had a very large lower bunk.

You can reach Randall directly at (480) 760 1119

attachicon.gif
ATC Lower Bed.jpg

Some of the other items are;
1. Jacks and brackets.
2. JACS bracket extensions.
3. Full length Yakima Tracks.
4. Clear screen door slider.
5. 2" roof extension. The camper interior height is 2 inches higher than stock.
6. Cabinet with door instead of ice box.
7. Out side storage area with lockable door instead of furnace.
8. Lockable propane door.
9. Extra large turnbuckle ports.

attachicon.gif
ATC storage DS.jpg
attachicon.gif
ATC Counter.jpg
attachicon.gif
AYC Front.jpg
attachicon.gif
AYC Front.jpg
attachicon.gif
ATC back.jpg

Ive tried 10 times to eliminate the extra "front" pic and couldn't so live with it the camper is not double fronted.
Cheers,
Jay

I love that couch mod! I have done that to all three of the fwc's I've had over the years.. The additional storage is great! The extra aisle space is invaluable for me as we sleep four in the Hawk...
Is the above camper really still for sale??

TT

Amazing that something posted almost a year ago is still for sale. I haven't priced one out, but this appears to be a good deal as well.

Best of luck to whomever gets it.

Back
Top Bottom