Got a bit carried away cleaning up the camper

craig333

Riley's Human
Spilled some coffee grounds yesterday, decided to wait until I got home to clean it up properly. I got into on of those zones, pulled everything out, washed hosed vacuumed etc. Wondered why I had three boxes of kleenex when one is plenty. Decided a bunch of stuff really didn't need to be in the camper. Reorganized what remained.

Repaired my faucet, repaired a broken support on the bench I wasn't even aware was broken. Bolted now, no longer screwed together. Also found three of my camper hold downs were loose. The nuts locking them down were still tight. Thought about it. I haven't checked them since I moved. Over a year. Not acceptable :(

Just received a gallon of 303. Guess I'll go finish up :)

That's inspiring, Craig!
Makes me think about doing the same...even if I don't actually do it. ;)

Am going to do this myself when it cools down a bit. I try to take EVERYTHING out of the camper every fall and then just put back what I really need. I started doing this with my old Sunlite 6.5' camper and was amazed at how much stuff gathers - my larger Hallmark has plenty of places for things to gather so I need to be vigilant.

That inspiration happened to me a couple of weeks ago--ever since then I've had that "new haircut" feeling.

Back
Top Bottom