GOT A BOAT, LIKE TO FISH?

the fisherman

Big Time
Then you better come to Shelter Cove, in the last three days the Salmon fishing has been very good, there have been several fish in the 40 to 50# class caught. You can now get a tractor launch again. The weather is good and the place needs the business. I cooked a Salmon steak last night that would barely fit in the pan. If you need more info. on how to fish the place I would be happy to help. Don't miss this if you like to fish. Come on over.
KEEP CATCHING

Then you better come to Shelter Cove, in the last three days the Salmon fishing has been very good, there have been several fish in the 40 to 50# class caught. You can now get a tractor launch again. The weather is good and the place needs the business. I cooked a Salmon steak last night that would barely fit in the pan. If you need more info. on how to fish the place I would be happy to help. Don't miss this if you like to fish. Come on over.
KEEP CATCHING

definitely a great place to go spend a day or two. drive in or fly in. it is all great.

i liked it there in Shelter Cove...i didnt mind the little RV park there at all. its nice, right near the water...good showers too.
we stayed there a few times...and that was before the pig fest.

we used to be able to catch them in the sacto river like this.
kitchen salmon1024.jpg
i used a 6 foot ugly stick and a kwikfish. my little bass boat isnt much good in that water up there at the cove..
they stopped fishing for salmon here a few years ago.

boy that sure looks good Jon.

Back
Top Bottom