GOT ONE

mitch h

Well I think I finely lucked out. Bought a 2007 hawk shell in great condition. Couch,battery and an engle. I wish we had it for trip west in sept. We will try next year. Busy working on daughters house. Most likely won't be able to use until spring. Fishing trip to kentucky lake. Heading west in august or sept.

Cool, and congratulations!
And yes, you need to post some kind of photos...everybody has a camera, if only on their cell phone.

Welcome to the cult, Mitch :D I got an '08 Hawk last year and love it. We have have logged 35+ nights so far and have done a number of mods for our needs.

Yes, we are photo/gear obsessed. Help feed our addiction by posting shots of the new camper, truck, inside/outside and of course, our most favorite of all . . . Trip Reports (we may have to wait until daughter's house is done, ok ok)

Here's the scoop on posting pics. You can upload to the WTW gallery or insert a photo from an online photo service.

Yes, congrats and get that house done. The road is calling and that Hawk wants to fly!
................and that recurring echo..............photos!

I will try to send a couple pics. It is a 2007, shell with couch on drivers side, artic pack, battery pack,curtains, and an engel frig. Waiting for spring and winter is,nt even here yet.If pics works i'll send some of our route 66 trip.

Attachments

• IMGP3384-1.JPG
    IMGP3384-1.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 125
  • IMGP3385.JPG
    IMGP3385.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 118
I will try to send a couple pics. It is a 2007, shell with couch on drivers side, artic pack, battery pack,curtains, and an engel frig. Waiting for spring and winter is,nt even here yet.If pics works i'll send some of our route 66 trip.

"Couch on the drivers side"?? The opposite side from the regular/non-shell model? Surprising...
huh.gif

I love the color of your truck, Mitch!

"Couch on the drivers side"?? The opposite side from the regular/non-shell model? Surprising...
huh.gif

My couch is on the drivers side too, Mark. That way it is possible to actually look out the window . . .

My couch is on the drivers side too, Mark. That way it is possible to actually look out the window . . .

I did not know that!
ohmy.gif
Always a good day when I can learn something new!

Personally, I enjoy the view of my cabinets and fridge, from my couch on the passenger side.
tongue.gif

Clean looking rig, Mitch! Thanks for posting.
Winter is a fine time to use your camper too. ;)

x2 and you have an arctic pack! Again, congrats!

Back
Top Bottom