Got the Fleet Home

robbie

I picked up the Fleet on Friday in Alaska. Went on to our new Tacoma just fine.
Arrived home late last night. Will set the camper up today, to see what it looks like inside. But so far so good. Need to tie it down properly too.
After that we will load up and the wife and I are off on a two week hunting trip starting tomorrow.
robbie

Let the Wandering begin.....

Glad to hear everything went well,hope to see it soon.:thumb:

Got the top up and all looks good. We have lots of rain today and no drips inside.
Just got to talk to the seller to see what the plywood squares with grooves are for, and how he had the lower bed configured to a full size bed.
Where is and how to get to the access panel under the furnace.
robbie

We are still at home tonight. I ended up working for four hrs this morning and then the hold down of the camper took longer than expected. The fellow we bought the camper from only used straps over the camper as hold downs.
got the eye bolts installed and have now pretty well got all our gear in. So in the morning hook up the atv trailer, gas up and go. We will still have 12 full days to hunt.
robbie

Warning, gnats in Alaska

I was camping out of Cordova and fell asleep with a nice breeze. Well during the night the wind stopped and the gnats filled the camper. There was a breeze for the first two days and I didn't notice the buggers. We even made no-see-em covers for the windows, just didn't see-em! Wish I had a fantastic with the no-see-em nets over the windows, the air doesn't really flow

Back
Top Bottom