Grandby for viewing near Colorado?

duncan

I am a camper newbie with a full-sized pickup bed. I want to actually look at a Grandby to confirm this is the right model for me. I have an airplane and am willing to travel to any state adjacent to Colorado - I am on the western side, near Grand Junction and Montrose.

Hey Duncan

We will be delivering a new Grandby to Colordao this month (sometime in June).

If you e-mail me your contact information I can let you know when & where our driver will be meeting the customer.

My e-mail = stan@fourwh.com

Or you can call me at 800-242-1442.

They will have 4 or 5 campers on that delivery trip.

thanks

stan

Hey Duncan

We will be delivering a new Grandby to Colordao this month (sometime in June).

I have contacted Stan, but would prefer to be meeting with a current FWC owner.

I live North of San Diego if you want to fly in to Carlsbed,Ca

San Diego is a bit further than I was hoping, but let's see whether we have one a tad closer. I'd also like to have a somewhat newer model. I assume you have been happy with yours?

There aren't many newer FWC's around. Sure do see a lot of OLD ones though....

No Grandby.....but I have a Hawk if that would help at all get a visual.

I grew up around planes. My dad had his license/etc. Cub-Luscombe-PA-16-Cessna 172- Cessna Cardinal-Mooney-Bonanza-Bonanza.

good luck in your search

mtn

Just making sure you didn't miss the listing for the 2005 Grandby in Kalispell. Looks like a decent price, for sure. Can you say "Road Trip?"

good luck

mtn

Just making sure you didn't miss the listing for the 2005 Grandby in Kalispell. Looks like a decent price, for sure. Can you say "Road Trip?"

Already called the Kalispell dealer and it was gone. She said she would keep watching for another for me. If I could only attach the camper on my Skywagon for the return trip! I have flown all but the Cardinal. Current ride attached. I also fly a TBM Avenger at airshows for the CAF.

Attachments

• 99v_taxi.jpg
    99v_taxi.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 110
As a kid I flew all over the place to airshows and various fly-in restaurants in the midwest. We also did the KC to Tucson flight many, many times to visit friends in the area. Two memorable events were my ride in a Maule STOL Stratorocket. The guy wrung it out.... and I was holding down the puke. LOL.
the second memorable event was getting forced down in a line of thunderstroms near Salina, KS.....and "landing" in severe gusts on an abandoned airstrip. (the landing consisted of about 3 groundloops and the plane riding up on the left wing for a few hundred feet before we slammed to the ground)

Cool lookin rig you have there..... thanks for sharin'.

mtn

Duncan- I just bought a Grandby. I live in Boulder but, will be driving to Glenwood tonight. I'll be paddling in Aspen tomorrow on the Slaughterhouse section. I think I am supposed to be at the putin at 9am. 3-440-6823

Duncan- I just bought a Grandby. I live in Boulder but, will be driving to Glenwood tonight. I'll be paddling in Aspen tomorrow on the Slaughterhouse section. I think I am supposed to be at the putin at 9am. 3-440-6823

I left a v-mail at area (303) plus number shown. Your online profile and answering message did not give a match confidence. So call me at 970-921-3400 when you read this.

Back
Top Bottom