Happy Camper!

Uncle Grumpy

Advanced Member
Well I got off the phone a few minutes ago with Ben and we have ordered what he called the most expensive shell they've made! :eek: :D
Between now and delivery I need to get rid of a Leer fiberglass shell and carpet kit.
I guess it's time to learn how to sell on ebay.....

Hi,

Congratulations. I hope to get my shell on Saturday. They are really nice designs.

Ebay is OK. You end up setting up a lot of accounts and following a lot of procedures, especially with PayPal. A lot of people buy/sell stuff on Craigslist, but I've never tried.

Hi,

Congratulations. I hope to get my shell on Saturday. They are really nice designs.

Ebay is OK. You end up setting up a lot of accounts and following a lot of procedures, especially with PayPal. A lot of people buy/sell stuff on Craigslist, but I've never tried.

Try craigslist first. I've sold all kinds of stuff recently with CL.

In the interest of getting the ATC forum rolling, I'm going to move this over there.

Congratulations Uncle,

How are you setting up the camper? What options did you order? I'm always interested in others ideas. When you get the camper please post some pics.

Mike

Fiberglass shell

I also have a fiberglass shell for sale or trade for baked goods. It fits a 1993 dodge dakota long bed. Ugly green in color otherwise in great shape.

We are getting our "super shell" outfitted very similar to Clark Beattie's rig but without a furnace as a majority of our camping is in Baja.
Windows all around, screen door, lights in and out, awning etc.
Really pretty excited about the whole thing and I think we are going to try and plan a slow paced trip down to the East Cape after we take delivery of the unit in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom