Hardside?

Arctic

I imagine a newbie like me comes along every so often and asks about the rare FWC Hardside and you regulars just shake your heads at such silly questions...Lol

But I first heard of these elusive creatures 2-3 years ago and have yet to see one in the wild.

Do any of you actually own one or have been fortunate enough to see them at a campground?

Thankyou for your kindness to this greenhorn.

This TCM EXCLUSIVE: Four Wheel Hard Top thread from 2010 has more info on the origins of the HT model.

(Note- The link to the actual Truck Camper Magazine article in the first post of the thread no longer goes to the article. Fortunately, Stan pasted the text of it into his post).

Also, I thought it interesting to see that FWC had been planning an aluminum-framed version of the Six Pac at one point.

Thanks to the contributors above.

I was not familiar with Six Pac hardsides until the above post. Might be an alternative solution for me.

Another light(?) hardside is Pastime. I’m not sure if they’re still in business, but seemed to have a good reputation at the dealer where I bought my Northern Lite.

Back
Top Bottom